You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Another bit found on Instagram. This time, it’s about a 15 year old named Ivan. It’s mentioned in the way it’s said that Ivan has cancer. It’s also mentioned that in the way it said that doctors discovered that Ivan has severe brain tumour. It also seemed that he had chemotherapy treatment that almost caused Ivan to die. It’s also mentioned when Ivan was little, he had a kidney transplant and the drugs he must’ve took didn’t help in the treatment. Bits like this, it seems like kids like Ivan are saying this in their own words like the other ones like with Eva and the other children.
If true, is anyone willing to pray that Ivan gets healed and along with those close to him gets saved please?
Also, there’s someone named Bonnie who has a friend who’s 54 year old and is very ill (multiple things wrong including pneumonia). Is anyone also willing to pray that she gets healed but she, Bonnie and those close to them gets saved please?
Received: November 10, 2020
Hi, is anyone willing to pray that this individual residing across from me very very soon repents of his sins please? Is anyone also willing to pray that those who are associated with this individual also repents as well please? Thank you.
Received: November 8, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 25, 2020
Please, pray that Jason & his family's hearts are opened to trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
Received: July 6, 2020
Can I ask you to pray for Lexi (who works for WWE/ World Wrestling Entertainment under a different name, Lexi is her real first name) to be saved through Christ and it helps others around her including her friends, earthly parents and co-workers to be saved as well please? Thank you.
Received: June 27, 2020
Help and pray for me in my the fight agaínst false doctrine who not confess Jesus blood in salvation,but using own victims,pray for our grandsons heaing of diabetes too,thanks and bless,keijo sweden
Received: January 30, 2020
Hi pastor and all my wonderfull brothers and sisters at Walk to Emmaus!!Please say a prayer for your brother I am saved yet homeless at 73 and i need strength really bad to fight the enemy and yet still keep a GODLY smile on my face!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 12/6/19
Received: December 5, 2019
Join me in praising Jesus for the birth of our third child!! A new baby boy. Born 8/29/19 @ 3:16am. 9 lbs 5 oz 20 3/4” what a miracle!!
Received: September 30, 2019
Sanford Brown passed away this past week. His funeral is on Wednesday at 11 am at Trinity UMC. Visitation is at 10 am. Please pray for his three children. Sanford was a great man of God and servant of the Emmaus community.
Received: September 10, 2019
Please pray for me when you read this. Each month, I go through a very hard time with life. It's literally called "Hell Week". I live with PMDD. (Please look it up if you have never heard of it-awareness is important to me) It is a medical condition that I have been diagnosed with and medication doesn't really do anything for me. I pray you will lift my name up to the Lord and that you will click the "I prayed for you button" every time you do. The Lord knows exactly what I need. I would like to be healed from this. It would be a miracle, but I want it to go away. I would like the heaviness/depression to go away. I would like all of the symptoms to go away. I would like my joy and energy back. Please pray for me to have the strength and self-control to do what I need to do and control what I can control. Thank you for praying!